Saturday March 6, Virtual Cannabis Ceremony
March 6 @ 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM$35
On Saturday March 6th from 3PM PST-7PM , Lori A & Laura C invite you to join…
inHarmony InNature: Virtual Spirit of Cannabis Ceremony Via Zoom using Relational Technologies
Lori A & Laura C are two crone women, dreaming of expanding our relationship to ALL
that exists in nature. Join us and together we envision the community within this
intention. In the act of remembering and practicing our reciprocity and responsibility, we
weave ourselves into the web of life.
Our intention is to create a community in which we could share our reverence and
appreciation for Mother Earth, and all living beings, with the support of the Spirit Plant
Medicine of Cannabis. We will set our intention to connect with Her spiritual essence;
to allow Her healing to touch our unconsciousness. * Please notice that you don’t need to
intake Cannabis to participate in the Ceremony.
We invite you to share a circle with us, and co-create in ceremony. Together we will
expand our practice our true relation to Mother Earth. We will share some ancient
teachings, spirit plant medicine -Cannabis- teachings, as we transform our connectivity
to relational technologies. We will also play some medicine music and practice
dreaming a new dream.
We express our gratitude through nature walks, plants, dreams &
moon teachings, tarot readings, skin and herbal remedies, teas and smoking blends. We
practice honouring the Spirit of Cannabis in Ceremony, and we like to spend time sitting
on ancient ecstatic postures, which renew our natural energy and power. With the guidance of Cannabis Medicine we access a deeper level in those relations we intend to
re-create in hermandad.
It is an honour to do our work and to dwell in the unceded ancestral lands of the
Musqueam, Squamish and Tseil-Waututh people.
We stand in support. 18% of your contributions will be sent to our dear friends
Enriqueta Wajuyata, Chinimp Community, and Flavio Santi, Amazanga Community,
both in the Amazon, Ecuador.
Find more about us
Here are some suggestions on the prep work we might like to do.
• If possible, have a 3 days Cannabis fast previous the day of the Ceremony.
• You could also do a 3 days fasting if you feel call to.
• On the morning of the ceremony have a very light, early morning breakfast.
• Create an altar with some of your favourite treasures, pictures of loved ones, fresh
plants, crystals, candles, etc. Please be mindful if you light a candle and lay down into
a deep relaxation that there is no chance of any hazard.
• Bring some musical instruments.
• Bring some plants, oils or any other medicine for smudging.
• Bring your own cannabis. We suggest intaking in various mediums like chocolate,
tincture, honey, smoke, vape, cookies. If possible, start with an edible or THC tincture,
we would ask that you have it 30 minutes prior to start time or as soon as you are in
your ceremonial space, as it takes time for the medicine to activate. You might like to
have some smoke or vape also available, during the ceremony we will open space for
us all to partake at the same time.
• You might like to have a mat, pillow, eyeshades, blanket, notepad and pen, water and a
piece of fruit.
• You might like to connect the audio to a good speaker or wear headphones.
• We will open the zoom call up 10 minutes prior to start time
• We finish 4 hours later and we would like to suggest you then to take the time to go on
a short walk; this activity will re-active the Sister Cannabis medicine, and more healing
will happen. Do some journaling.
Please reach out if you need to share or have questions, comments. We would be so grateful
for you to come and join us in this offering
Our Nature is to Be Happy!
Love, beauty, sweetness & magic, Lori A & Laura C