- This event has passed.
Powerful Yin & Yang Qigong with Robert Peng
August 2 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
What if you could set yourself up for not only a long life using the practice of Qigong, but go deeper to understand how it all connects within you — your body’s needs for maintaining balance for health and wellness.
Aging with grace requires us to let go of the limitations that society, culture, family, and others all too often ascribe to getting older, and instead embrace the very real option of living a joyously unlimited, self-defined life of vitality.
Qigong master Robert Peng is also a master at helping people age boldy and gracefully, while enjoying radiant health every day on their journey to greater longevity.
Robert blends powerful meridian healing methods with a sequence of flowing meditative movements to activate energy centers, enhancing Qi flow throughout your body and invigorating your internal organs.
On Saturday, July 16, with Robert, you will experience how Yin and Yang Qigong empowers you to connect with your 12 meridians, or energy pathways, so you can cultivate a deep connection with your emotional and mental bodies — finding peace and harmony within yourself, and with the world around you.
In this hour-long free online event, you’ll discover:
- Robert’s guided Triple Energizer exercise — a chant accompanied by both sound and imagery — to circulate the energy of your 3 centers (or dantians) as you breathe in and out, unlocking newfound vitality
- How simple exercises can empower and sustain life by expanding the central meridian so you can connect with the Universe’s infinite energy
- How understanding the ways the 6 natural pairs of Yin and Yang meridians connect to the earth’s elements empowers you to cultivate your healing potential as you organize your own energy pattern using universal laws
- How to empower and balance your body and mind by embracing the opposite emotions associated with Yin and Yang energy
- How opening your meridians can unblock unlimited energy, focus, and potential — so you can experience a full circulation of your energy flow, becoming a healthy, holistic, integrative being
Join Robert and explore how to use your mind and body’s natural interactions to increase your energy and vitality, helping you cultivate a more peaceful, balanced emotional state as you move through life.
In Powerful Yin & Yang Qigong: Using the Body & Mind’s Natural Interactions to Increase Your Energy & Vitality with Qigong master Robert Peng…
… you’ll continue your Live Long Qigong journey by harnessing your body’s vital power balance for health and wellness using Yin & Yang Qigong — a source of boundless energy to build your legacy of longevity.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.