- This event has passed.
Living in Radical Presence to Elevate & Transform Your Life with Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone
April 6, 2022 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
What can ancient wisdom traditions teach us today about how to live a sacred life and embody the radiant being you inherently are?
More often than not, it’s the mental, emotional, and physical wounds of the past that land as debris along the journey of becoming…
These wounds block you from achieving your goals, optimal wellbeing, and the harmonious relationships you seek — and diminish the glow of your light-filled self.
On Sunday, March 20, with beloved psychotherapist Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone, you’ll discover how the enlightened teachings and sacred technologies of Judaism and Buddhism can serve to help you transmute the challenges of today into the solutions of tomorrow…
… and illuminate your path to becoming an agent of blessing in the world.
In this soul-stirring online event, you’ll discover:
- An embodied spiritual practice derived from an ancient Jewish ritual to help stimulate and regulate your brain and nervous system — and reconnect you to your innate goodness
- That old wounds can be positively repurposed and used to break through obstacles on the path to living a sacred, light-filled life and building yourself anew
- How ancient traditions are being renewed for a post-patriarchal world and relevance for our times
- The power that ancient sacred technologies still have to positively transform your life and the lives of others
- Why so many sacred teachers are weaving ancient teachings of Judaism and Buddhism together for personal and collective healing
Under Rabbi Tirzah’s guidance, you’ll explore how connecting with these ancestral wisdom traditions can connect you with your higher self — and help you build the foundation you need to cultivate clarity and deepened awareness.
You’ll start seeding the world with hope and goodness by reconnecting to your sacred purpose and self through ancestral healing and timely ancient spiritual teachings — that positively repurpose the wounds of the past and pave a new way forward.
In Living in Radical Presence to Elevate & Transform Your Life: Explore Ancient Religious Wisdom & Practices Derived From Judaism & Buddhism with beloved psychotherapist Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone…
… you’ll experience an embodied spiritual practice derived from an ancient Jewish ritual to help stimulate and regulate your brain and nervous system — and reconnect you to your innate goodness.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.