- This event has passed.
Forgiving Ancestral Shadows with Natalia O’Sullivan
May 24, 2022 @ 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Reclaim a legacy of happiness and healing using practical tools and rituals that unearth, illuminate, and bless the wounds and roots of your lineage.
Modern science contends that our ancestors’ pain and problematic physical, mental, and emotional patterns can live on for generations in our DNA. What it neglects to mention is that ancestral wisdom and healing can as well.
In fact, you may be the ancestor who can heal and bless the wounds of past, present, and future generations.
Have you received this ability from someone in your bloodline, but have yet to learn how to wield its power?
According to holistic healer and spiritual counselor Natalia O’Sullivan, your ancestral shadows often harbor the gifts that you’ve hidden away… oftentimes, to create a personal sense of belonging or to help others feel that they are enough.
Natalia teaches that all of our conscious and subconscious patterns form the basis of our ancestral inheritance and legacy — that which we genetically received and were programmed to be, and that which we pass on.
But where does this leave you on your path to living as a happy, whole, and healed human being?
You’ll learn techniques for uncovering the ancestral roots of your physical, mental, and emotional challenges to reclaim a legacy of happiness and healing.
You can register here for Forgiving Ancestral Shadows: How Reframing Painful Legacies Nourishes & Heals Your Bloodline.
During this event, you’ll:
- Learn how to create a family altar that honors your ancestors — as a first step to building a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship with them
- Be guided in a practice to call in and connect with your mother and father line — and learn how to receive any messages they may have for you
- Discover how ancestral archetypal energies influence your family — even if that ancestor was absent from the unit or not readily known
- Embark on a guided nonlinear journey using a photo of an ancestor to understand them and their life from a deeper perspective
- Learn how to self-protect and approach relationships with self-sovereignty so you’re not always taking on ancestral burdens
Are you ready to illuminate the shadows of your ancestry and reclaim a legacy of happiness and healing?
Join us for this free online event to discover new tools and rituals for doing just that.
In Forgiving Ancestral Shadows: How Reframing Painful Legacies Nourishes & Heals Your Bloodline with Natalia O’Sullivan…
… you’ll reclaim a legacy of happiness and healing using practical tools and rituals that unearth, illuminate, and bless the wounds and roots of your lineage.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.