- This event has passed.
April 18 - April 22
Explore Lucid Dreaming, Time Travel, Ancestral Contact, and More
Dreams can offer a glimpse into deeper states of consciousness and core desires, and provide prophetic guidance on what lies ahead during your waking life.
Not only is this an unprecedented time for dreaming, there’s a collective shift toward looking at dreamwork differently.
Dreamwork explores how to tap into the intelligence of your subconscious and harness that wisdom with practical application.
The Dreamwork Summit will support you in developing a more profound relationship with sleeping, dreaming, and decoding the soul-aligned guidance you receive at night. By diving deeper into the psychology and techniques of dreamwork, you can activate emotional healing, practice lucid dreaming, and access new cognitive states.
During this 5-day free online event, you’ll explore a variety of creative dreamwork methods that can help you:
- Develop routines for better-quality sleep and expanded vitality during the day
- Enrich your psychic gifts through shamanic journeys, prophetic dreams, and Indigenous dream practices
- Expand receptivity to signs, symbols, and synchronicities so you can decode their wisdom and apply their practical guidance
- Interpret your dream themes to extract wisdom, regulate emotions, reduce stress, and increase joy and creativity in everyday life
Free Online Event
April 18 – 22, 2022
This event, presented by The Shift Network, features more than 40 master dream teachers and psychology experts — including Robert Moss, Don Alejandro Apaza, Sandra Ingerman, Dr. Clare Johnson, Dinesh Ghodke, Robert Hoss, and Khurshed Batliwala…
… each of whom will be offering effective practices, tools, and techniques for tapping into the soul-guided wisdom, healing power, and creative inspiration within your dreams.
During this groundbreaking 5-day event, you’ll:
- Connect to your spirit guides and the spiritual dimension through lucid dreaming
- Practice identifying and accessing psychic dreams and precognitive states
- Understand how Jungian analysts and psychiatrists approach dreamwork and psychic elements in dreams
- Discover why after-death-communication experiences (ADCs) are a natural part of grieving
- Animate a living image of your nightmares through Dream Tending to heal trauma
- Take a shamanic journey to deepen your understanding on different kinds of dreams and see into the future
- Engage in Indigenous dream practices to create a new blueprint for your reality
- Apply methods for inducing lucid dreaming and find safety in lucid nightmares
- Explore European bee shamanism to create profound changes in your life that are aligned with nature
- And much more…
Dreamwork is an invitation to gently uncover your psyche’s rich repository of symbols, colors, sensations, and images… and discover limitless resources for alchemizing life’s “nightmares” into intuitive guidance, prophecy, and joy.
Dreamwork can help you cultivate courage and enrich and enliven your everyday life in amazing and surprising ways…
Exploring your dreams opens the door to a new connection with yourself, and your powerful capability for inner knowing.
Dreamwork brings your soul’s wisdom into the light of day — and enriches and enlivens your everyday life in amazing and surprising ways.
Here’s some of what the brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Get better-quality sleep with Dinesh Ghodke and Khurshed Batliwala, plus a sleep ritual to boost energy, vitality, and zeal to power your dreams.
- With Robert Moss, you’ll explore how to time travel in your dreams … connect with your past lives, parallel lives, and possible future selves… and track their relevance to your current life.
- Take a shamanic journey, guided by Sandra Ingerman, to deepen your understanding on different kinds of dreams, how to use dreams to predict the future, and how to use daydreams to change your inner and outer world.
- Tap into the fabulously creative alpha-theta brainwave state known as hypnagogia with Dr. Clare Johnson, by playing with symbolic portals including colors and animals.
- Honor the Indigenous Andean cosmovision with don Alejandro Apaza and Beti Tuero to interpret your dreams and transform nightmares.
- Incubate your dreams with Dr. Gayle Delaney to liberate yourself from restricting inhibitions and experience more profound exuberance.
- Explore the neuroscience of narrative dream myths with Dr. Sharon Blackie, mythologist and psychologist.
- With Charlie Morley, you’ll discover how to heal trauma affected by sleep through practicing breathwork, yoga nidra, and sleep awareness.