- This event has passed.
Cacao Sensual Playparty
May 25, 2019 @ 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Join in delicious, Cacao Sensual play party, the perfect way to explore your pleasure potential.
A Sensual play party is a safe space to connect with others while exploring sensuality, consensual touch and connection that is not about sex. It is the perfect place to explore intimacy from a place of safety and self-responsibility.
This Sensual play party will be combined with Cacao (kawkaw), known as “the Elixir of the Gods”. Cacao is a wonderful plant medicine that opens the heart, relaxes the body and enables more love to flow.
The evening begins with setting a sacred space and making a agreement field, then we drink cacao and set intentions. After this we will do a boundary exercise as a way to get comfortable stating your authentic yes or no, and then some exercises to loosen up, relax and get to know each other.
From here you will be lead on a sensual awakening exercise, discovering how to deeply give and receive from each sense.
After this you can enjoy free sensual play in the space.
We will finish with a closing circle and sharing to seal the experience
Clothing is optional (though underpants are compulsory). This party is a intimacy-positive, self responsible space, that does not include intercourse or oral sex.
This event is for people:
- Of any gender, relationship constellations, and cultural background
- That can set healthy boundaries within yourself and with others.
- Who have some experience in intimacy-positive spaces. You should be comfortable (though absolutely not obliged to participate in) with intimate exploration and partial nudity in the space.
- Who are self-responsible and can embrace ease, discomfort, triggers and/or emotional unrest.
- Who agree to co-create a field of Safety, Radical acceptance, respect, Authenticity and Consent
This event is not for people:
- Who have never been to any intimacy-positive events before (if you are unsure about this private message Naomi)
- looking for easy s’x. This event does not involve oral or penetrative s’x. And its focus is not on s’x but on sensuality, intimacy and connection.
- Who not self responsible for what arises with-in. Eg you need to be comfortable with your own discomfort, triggers and/or emotional processes.
- Who have trouble with social interactions and feel challenged by being in a group.
- That have unresolved trauma around s’xuality, intimacy and/or group spaces.
Date: Saturday May 25th
Time: 7-11pm (Doors open at 6:45 and close at 7:15pm. No late comers)
Location: Private Home, Kerisdale, Vancouver (Location announced upon registration)
WHAT TO BRING:
Wear clothes that awaken your sensual luscious persona and bring the following:
- Cushions, blankets, mattress anything soft and fuzzy to make yourself a comfortable nest on the floor
- Sensual props you would like to use such as feathers, massage oil etc.
- Water bottle to stay hydrated
FACILITATOR: NAOMI PREMA DEVI
Naomi is a International Tantra Facilitator and Relationship & Intimacy Coach who believes in weaving love, consciousness and aliveness into everyday life. She is passionate about sharing transformative, empowering events that awaken people to their true essence and create deeper fulfillment in love, Intimacy, relationships and life. She has been exploring spirituality, tantra, yoga and the healing arts since 2001 and has taught Tantra and yoga professionally for over 13 years. Her qualifications include: 500hr+ Kundalini and Tantra Yoga Teacher, a Mystical Dance Teacher, a Tao Tantric Arts Instructor and a co-founder of the Heart of Tantra Festival.
Find out more about Naomi here: naomipremadevi.com
Taking place on Unceded xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and Səl̓ílwətaʔ (Tsleil-Waututh) Territories.