- This event has passed.
Approach Dreamwork Through the Practices of Bee Shamanism with Ariella Daly
June 23, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - July 12, 2021 @ 5:00 PM
You may already know that dream shamanism reveals how your dreams are an entire world that you can cultivate as you wish…
Yet, did you know that welcoming the honeybee as your guide through your intentional dreaming practices can help you develop a deeper, more profound relationship with yourself, Spirit, and the Earth?
The ancient practice of bee shamanism, an ancient branch of shamanism, is revered throughout the world — wherever the honeybee is found.
Especially in this current historical moment of profound change and imbalance with the Earth, bee shamanism continues to reveal powerful truths and insights we can apply to our daily lives.
On Wednesday, June 23, Ariella Daly, shamanic practitioner, writer, and bee guardian, will introduce you to the bee shamanism tradition, the Path of Pollen, in a fascinating 60-minute event:
Approach Dreamwork Through the Practices of Bee Shamanism: Techniques from the Bee Priestess Lineage of Ancient Greece to Deepen Your Relationship With Yourself, Spirit & the Earth.
In this free mini-workshop, you’ll discover:
- How the ancient tradition of bee shamanism connects you more deeply to your body — and unlocks profound wisdom about everything from the cosmos to the personal inner work you’re being called to do
- The history and potentially life-changing significance of the Melissae, the bee priestesses — also known as the womb shamans
- The dream incubation practices of ancient Greece — and the long-ago revelation that bees are intimately connected to dreams
- The fascinating story of why the honeybee is sacred, the role of the figure eight in bee shamanism as the primary symbol of the bee tradition, and more
- How to infuse your dreams with a guided Fire-Sipping practice, a technique for bringing the energy of fire in the form of a beeswax candle into the body as a sacred temple, focusing on a part of your body that needs attention
Ariella will share how dreaming with bees can uniquely affect your dream state, the importance of honeybees as sacred beings in the ancient world and folklore — and why bees are so important to humankind today.
You’ll discover how, just as the honeybee tends to its garden, you can tend to your own interior garden — and learn more about the world and who you truly are through bee shamanism and intentional dreaming.
In Approach Dreamwork Through the Practices of Bee Shamanism: Techniques from the Bee Priestess Lineage of Ancient Greece to Deepen Your Relationship With Yourself, Spirit & the Earth…
… bee guardian Ariella Daly will guide you to explore the hidden depths of your interior garden through the ancient tradition of bee shamanism — of which Dreamwork is an integral part — to deepen into your own truth, intuition, and healing.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.